Are you spiritually alive and well, or are you spiritually dying? Here are ten signs by which you may evaluate yourself (2 Corinthians 13:5).
* You seldom have a spiritual conversation (1 Peter 4:11).
* You are disinterested in spiritual activities (Colossians 3:1-2).
* You are unable to fully participate in worship (John 4:23-24).
* You can no longer give to the Lord as He prospered you (1 Corinthians 16:2).
* You have a negative view of Bible study (2 Timothy 2:15).
* You interact with Christians only on Sundays and Wednesdays (Romans 12:9).
* You never seek or find an opportunity to evangelize (1 Peter 3:15).
* You are more certain with going to work than church services (Matthew 6:33).
* You believe you need to repent but will not (2 Peter 3:9).
* Your very best friends in the world are not Christians (Matthew 12:50).
If you understand you are not spiritually alive and well, please make the necessary changes today. God bless you.
Richard Stevens, III