My wife and I had AN ARGUMENT that spilled over in front of the kids. Afterwards, she gathered the kids together and brought them before us, and we apologized to one another and to them. Maybe, the kids learned…
- Christians should always be faithful.
- Grownups make mistakes too.
- Honesty is truly the best policy.
- Apologize to whomever you wrong.
- Children also deserve respect.
- Parents never stop learning.
- Wrongs can be rectified.
- Live as an example of what is right.
- There are wrong ways to disagree.
- Never be too big to say I’m sorry.
- Unity in a home begins with mom and dad.
- People who love one another work things out.
“Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus” (Phil. 3:12).
May God continue to bless us all!
Richard Stevens, III